The Survey Center was established in 2015 as one of the key divisions of CF "NAC Analytica" (then JSC "National Analytical Center"). The Center's activity is to conduct high-quality sociological research. Depending on the research tasks, we offer our clients the most suitable set of services, which include:
We will develop a questionnaire that help you obtain the most reliable data.
- The questionnaire will be designed in accordance with the preferred survey mode: more detailed questions could be included in online surveys and in-person interviews, whereas the telephone interview mode implies including merely compact questions that are easy to understand verbally
- The questionnaire will be translated, tested, and adapted into Kazakh and Russian languages. These stages help us to achieve an identical question comprehension by respondents who speak different languages, which, ultimately, ensures receiving a better result
- The finished questionnaire will be coded in a special program for conducting surveys which minimize data entry errors and improve the quality of results
We will design the highest quality sample depending on the purposes of your study.
- Depending on research objectives, a sample of survey respondents could be selected based on gender, age, geographical and other characteristics
- For each survey mode, a separate sample will be designed
- Online survey - respondents answer questions by themselves
- In-person interview - respondents are interviewed by a team of professional interviewers
- Telephone survey - respondents are interviewed by call-center operators
In the research setting, the final stages of working with data are statistical data processing and visualization of results. Obtained data is processed and analyzed in special software such as R, Stata, etc.
The results of an analysis with distrained conclusions and insights will be provided in a convenient form for the Customer - an analytical report or presentation.
Our company conducts a monthly survey on a representative sample of the urban and rural Kazakhstan population. A block of your questions could be included in our questionnaire to discover the opinion of Kazakhstanis on the topic you are interested in.
Sample size = 3000 households. The survey is conducted among adult Kazakhstanis, selected by gender, age, region and residential type (urban and rural). The geography of the survey is 140 population clusters in 17 regions of Kazakhstan. The maximum sampling error at the country level does not exceed 2.5%.
The survey is conducted by an in-person interview at the respondents’ place of residence in Kazakh and Russian languages. Data entry is carried out using tablets (CAPI), which minimizes input errors, improves data quality and efficiency of obtaining results.
The obtained data are subject to quality control (complete questionnaire, audio recording, GPS-control, calling 15% of respondents) and could be provided in Excel, Stata, and R formats.
PARTNERS AND CUSTOMERS
We have experience of cooperation with international organizations such as the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank and the World Economic Forum. Our Center also conducts active scientific activities with professors of Nazarbayev University Schools.
Senior Researcher of Department of Psychology in University of Cambridge
World Bank expert, expert in survey sampling
Professor of the Warwick University, expert in behavioral economics
Sociologist, expert in design of social researches